Author Topic: RIB crew - volunteers wanted for Falmouth Raid!  (Read 3409 times)

Helen and Chris

Fancy joining the Swallow Yachts Raid in Falmouth but don't have a boat?

Already entered but have other friends or family members who would like to join us?

We are looking for two volunteers to crew the RIBs that will be acting as support boats for the duration of the Raid. All food will be provided free of charge, there would just be the cost of accommodation to find (and maybe some pennies for the odd sociable beverage or two!)

This would be a great opportunity if you are considering becoming a SY owner as I am sure there will be an opportunity to have a try in the different types of boat entered in the Raid.

Please send a message or email me at events@swallowyachts.com if you would like to volunteer. More info on the Raid is available on the 'Swallow Yachts Raid 2016' topic on this forum.

Helen

steve jones

Re: RIB crew - volunteers wanted for Falmouth Raid!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2016, 11:23 »
Hello Helen and Chris,

I usually launch and sleep on my BR17 at St. Just & Rosaland at that time of year, and operate independently , however if I could launch and keep my boat at Mylor, I can offer my services as rib crew ,or use my boat ,with motor, as attendant .   Last year I nipped across to Mylor and met friends amongst the Swallow fleet , but did not take part in the rally , actually I broke two ribs ( mine not boats) and had to return early.
 I do not require accommodation.

Steve Jones  , Nona Me  BR17

Helen and Chris

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2016, 17:06 »
Steve,

Many thanks for your offer of help, it is much appreciated.  I will send you a message.

Helen

Helen and Chris

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2016, 14:24 »
Due to unforeseen circumstances we are looking for volunteers again! (and getting just a little bit desperate now!)

If you know anyone, who knows anyone who might be interested in joining us please let me know!

Thanks,

Helen