Author Topic: Bayraider 20 (Cheshire) Now Sold  (Read 2852 times)

Wave Sweeper

Bayraider 20 (Cheshire) Now Sold
« on: 13 Mar 2018, 16:31 »
I offer my Bayraider 20 for sale.  She is named "Aenbharr", but may be better known to readers of this forum by her previous name "Ristie". Hull colour is green and she comes complete with the usual extra's - inc Sprayhood, and trailer. She has the standard mast up cover and a very good, almost new ( two winters only) mast down cover.

Offered at  only £7950, ( was ( £9999)

I also have a Suzuki 2.5HP outboard which may be included if a suitable additional price is offered.

She can be inspected in Neston, Cheshire (CH64) by arrangment.

Aenbharr was well used by the previous owner, although only lightly by me.  He stored her indoors, although still exposed to UV which means there is fading of the sails along the edges in the folded position, particularly the jib.  I have stored her outdoors under an overall cover which you will see in the photos. The woodwork is sound but reflects the use the boat has had and a little TLC would no doubt improve the cosmetic appearance of the boat.

I have done my best with the photos but as you will see she is currently very close to a caravan which has made this a little difficult. If you wish I can take more photos of any areas of interest.

I believe the original price she was offered was very reasonable and reflected the condition of the boat and that she represents good value especially when other second hand boats are so scarce and new ones so expensive!  With this reduction she is a real bargain and you would be well advised to act quickly.

Wave Sweeper

Re: Bayraider 20 for Sale (Cheshire)
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2018, 16:34 »
A few more pictures

Wave Sweeper

Re: Bayraider 20 for Sale (Cheshire) only £7,950
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jun 2018, 11:59 »
Contrary to advice received and reluctantly I have decided to reduce the price asked for this beautiful boat from £9999 to just £7950. For personal reasons I need to sell Aenbharr soon and so have decided to offer her at this crazy low price. I hope to hear from you soon - you know it makes sense - just look at the price of a new one!

Captain Barnacles

Re: Bayraider 20 for sale (Cheshire) only £7,950
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun 2018, 09:26 »
I am very interested. I'll send you a personal message.
 8)

Wave Sweeper

Re: Bayraider 20 for sale (Cheshire) only £7,950
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2018, 15:41 »
I am pleased to be able to report that agreement has been reached regarding the sale of Aenbharr, a deposit has been paid, and final sale agreed subject to payment in full.