Author Topic: Wanted: Baycruiser 23  (Read 2523 times)

Ewanjack

Wanted: Baycruiser 23
« on: 14 Jan 2019, 12:55 »
Hi there...
I'm looking to buy a used Baycruiser 23 for weekend sailing with the family and some gentle racing.
Ideally looking for high spec & little used...like everyone!
Should have the performance rig (spreader) and the hull aperture for bow sprit attachment.
Trailer
Outboard
Asymmetric
Chart plotter
Spray hood etc etc would be nice.
I'm aware of the 3 or 4 boats currently being marketed...but happy to consider other options.

Many thanks, ewan

Andy Dingle

Re: Wanted: Baycruiser 23
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2019, 19:02 »
Hi Ewan.

I'm just about to put my Baycruiser 23 up for sale - very reluctantly as she is a beautiful boat but I have literally just bought an Etap 34s (AWB!) for some extended cruising. I had intended to keep her but even I realised it isn't very realistic to keep, and sail two boats

Equinox is a very well known boat, 2014 Southampton Boat show model with the hull in a stunning red wine colour. She is very well equipped and very well presented, with all the bits you would like. Including spreaders, asymmetric. Tiller Pilot, twin 20w solar panels - twin 40 aph batteries. Copper coated. 6HP Mercury, (still under warranty) and serviced yearly. Snipe trailer. All rubbing strakes, gun'ls and tiller etc has just been sanded back and retreated this winter.
Full range of electronic toys - chartplotter, depth, wireless wind. DSC VHf with AIS receiver.
Uniquely she has a carbon fibre luff spar that makes furling the genoa a doddle and gives a superb sail shape.

I'm offering her for a realistic price, negotiable on what 'extra's' are required.

If you would like further details please get back to me.

equinox25@gmx.com

07894 669680

Andy Dingle

PeterS

Re: Wanted: Baycruiser 23
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jan 2019, 23:24 »
Hi Ewan
Our 2016 boat is about to be put up for sale as I’ve just bought a Contessa 26.  It’s been garage stored since new when not in use - it’s never lived in a marina or on a mooring. 
The boat is dark blue and comes complete with asymmetric, spreader rig, Harken fit out, spay hood and cockpit tent, plotter and loads of extras, plus road trailer of course.  The outboard also has electric start and charging circuit to keep batteries topped up.
We’re based near Cambridge and as the boat is stored inside you would be welcome to come and look anytime.
Regards
Peter peter@saxtons.me 07860 959 666