Author Topic: Bayraider 17 for sale  (Read 3291 times)

IanCollinson

Bayraider 17 for sale
« on: 24 Jun 2019, 11:54 »
Bayraider 17, epoxy ply built by Swallow in 2013 for sale.

This beautiful boat is in excellent condition, having been sailed for only 4 to 5 weeks per year since new, well stored and maintained, with a recent full service and overhaul at the yard (February 2019)

Hull: Dark blue with rubbing strip, Permateak seating, copper antifouling, self draining water ballast.

Rig: Round wooden mast with carbon gunter yard and carbon mizzen mast. Asymmetric tube. All rigging checked and renewed by the yard as required in February 2019.

Sails: Brand new (unused) main, as well as original main, jib (with UV strip) and mizzen. Red and White Asymmetric with all necessary gear.

General: Compass, 9 foot standard oars and rowing positions, boom and sail bag, twin fitted fishing rod holders, toestraps, sprayhood (providing optional cover for half the cockpit), boat cover.

Honda 2.3 outboard (little used but requires service)

Full set of mooring lines, fenders and anchor.

Swinging Cradle road Trailer with spare wheel, light board and new wheel clamp.

Price: £11,000
BR17 Rosalita

IanCollinson

Re: Bayraider 17 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2019, 13:48 »
I forgot to mention that the epoxy ply versions of the BR are considerably lighter than GRP, with all that entails for ease of towing/launching etc and performance on the water.
BR17 Rosalita

Ramón Lema

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2019, 14:48 »
Good afternoon Ian.

This is a Spaniard looking for a Bayarider 17. I have to say she looks beautiful.
Can you tell me where is she placed?.

Thank you very much.
Ramón Lema

IanCollinson

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2019, 09:33 »
Hi Ramon.

We are based in Northumberland, near Newcastle on Tyne, but I am happy to help with moving the boat. Please email me on ianhcollinson@gmail.com

Best wishes

Ian Collinson
BR17 Rosalita

IanCollinson

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2019, 20:42 »
Now sold!
BR17 Rosalita