Author Topic: Do you sell plans?  (Read 30790 times)

Jaap van der Heide

Re: Do you sell plans?
« Reply #15 on: 03 Oct 2009, 21:22 »
We do have plans to introduce a mk2 sandpiper, but Im afraid I am too constrained with other new designs (the BayCruiser 20, 23 and BayRaider 17) to make this happen before Christmas.

Dear Matt,

In case you already have something like sketches of your plans for a Sandpiper mkII, can you take those along to the klassieke schepen boat show in Enkhuizen in November?

Regards,

Jaap

Jaap van der Heide

« Reply #16 on: 22 Sep 2010, 14:52 »
We do have plans to introduce a mk2 sandpiper, but Im afraid I am too constrained with other new designs (the BayCruiser 20, 23 and BayRaider 17) to make this happen before Christmas.
Any thoughts on which Christmas you are aiming for? ;-)
(I am still monitoring developments regarding a sailing canoe in your product line-up)

Jaap van der Heide

« Reply #17 on: 03 Jun 2011, 22:29 »
Dear Matt,

Are you still considering introducing a Sandpiper mkII some day?

Regards,

Jaap

Jaap van der Heide

Re: Swallowboats sailing canoes
« Reply #18 on: 16 May 2012, 22:54 »

:)

Dear Matt,

As I mentioned before (in the thread Do you sell plans?), I am patiently monitoring your site for a successor to Sandpiper to show up.

Regards,

Jaap

Jaap van der Heide

« Reply #19 on: 16 May 2012, 22:55 »
Mmm.
The message above was supposed to show up in the thread Swallowboats sailing canoes.  ::)