Author Topic: SOLD: BayRaider Expedition  (Read 2076 times)

Stuart Roy

SOLD: BayRaider Expedition
« on: 10 Sep 2021, 11:51 »
The 2015 BayRaider Expedition "Pickle", sail number 035, is for sale after four years in my ownership. 

"Pickle" is possibly the nicest looking BRe afloat and is currently afloat in Chichester Harbour.

This boat has a very comprehensive specification including 6hp Yamaha engine, trailer, sprayhood, spinnaker, pack-a-main, wireless depth, oars, anchor, fenders, boathook, mooring cover and all-over cocoon winter cover. 

If you would like to have some details and photographs, please text me your email address to (Number removed after the sale) and I will email back to you a pdf file of information about this lovely boat ... and the asking price!

Stuart Roy

Re: SOLD: BayRaider Expedition
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2021, 08:18 »
Thank you to the many people who contacted me about the sale of this BayRaider Expedition.  I was amazed by the reach of the forum's For Sale section.  In three days there were around 115 views of the advert and 12 potential purchasers had asked for more details of the boat to be sent by email.  The advert went live at around midday, by 7.30pm on the same day I had received offers and by 9pm it was sale-agreed subject to deposit. 

It is great to see the interest and enthusiasm for these lovely boats.