Swallow Yachts Forum > For Sale and Wanted

Storm 15

(1/3) > >>

Edwin Davies 2:
I would really like a Storm 15, well I would really like a BR17 but moving home constrains the budget. The advert for the Storm 15 on Boats and Outboards has been withdrawn. I will have to look at a Scaffie or Dabber if no S15s turn up. can anyone help?

steve jones:
HELLO EDWIN,

I'M STARTING TO BUILD A BR17, HAVING ALREADY BUILT AND USED A STORM17.
I INTEND TO SELL THE S17 AT SOME STAGE BUT HAD NOT THOUGHT TO DO SO UNTIL AFTER BR17 COMPLETION. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MAYBE IT COULD BE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
  YOU CAN SEE A PICTURE OF THE BOAT, TAKEN BY TONY AT LAKE BALA, AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE GUNTER RIG, THE BOAT IS BLUE AND IN THE FOREGROUND.

STEVE   JONES

Edwin Davies 2:
Steve, I think I have sent you a message.

steve jones:

--- Quote from: Edwin Davies 2 on 11 Feb 2011, 18:50 ---Steve, I think I have sent you a message.

--- End quote ---

Edwin, sorry I did send you a reply but got your user name wrong-I'll try again.

Steve

stuart purcell:

--- Quote from: Edwin Davies 2 on 05 Feb 2011, 17:08 ---I would really like a Storm 15, well I would really like a BR17 but moving home constrains the budget. The advert for the Storm 15 on Boats and Outboards has been withdrawn. I will have to look at a Scaffie or Dabber if no S15s turn up. can anyone help?

--- End quote ---

hello Edwin
 i am in same camp as you looking for a storm 15 or 17 . Any joy yet?
if you find any and decide not to proceed please let me know.
regards stuart purcell..novice sailor dreaming of a boat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version