Swallow Yachts Forum > For Sale and Wanted

Baycruiser 20 no 2 is on the market

(1/2) > >>

Julian Swindell:
Has anyone else noticed that Baycruiser 20 no 2 is on the market? very good price and she looks almost unused. I don't need another one, but maybe someone else does?
http://www.boatshed.com/baycriuser_20-boat-135145.html

Tony:

--- Quote from: Julian Swindell on 20 Dec 2011, 12:10 ---Has anyone else noticed that Baycruiser 20 no 2 is on the market?

--- End quote ---

Check out page 78 of Watercraft Magazine No 91 and you will find this and a Storm 17, for sale, both at almost give away prices.

I think this BayCruiser is the one I reviewed for WaterCraft No 79. If so, someone is going to get themselves a really good deal. I loved it and would be first in  the queue if I had the money.

I am thinking of starting a "lets all buy Dad a new boat for Christmas" appeal to soak up some of my kids spare cash that they would otherwise be wasting on non-essentials like food and mortgages. I ll let you know how I get on.

Guy Rossey:
Tony,
Is it not the one depicted on this site in 'current boats?

quote:
'....The 2nd BC20. Note the updated mainsail shape...'
www.swallowboats.co.uk/content/view/148/118/

Guy

Tony:
Hi, Guy.

Yup. Thats the one. Matt has the helm and Im peering coyly over the cabin top. Powerful sail, that,  and very controlable if I remember correctly.
We've swapped seats in the photo below - by Nick Newland - Shows the sail plan off very well.

Julian Swindell:
I see that this boat is marked sold already. Didn't think it would hang around long. I'm still hanging on to mine, so don't ask!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version