Author Topic: Would like to try a baycruiser 23  (Read 8738 times)

andygordon

Would like to try a baycruiser 23
« on: 24 Jun 2013, 19:22 »
We live in East Midlands and have been looking at the baycrusier 23.  We are keen to have another look as only saw at Southampton boat show last year.  We were wondering if anybody had one that we might be able to look at and see rather than taking the 4 hour drive to Cardigan Bay.  We will also be in Poole (Swanage) around 26th July if anyone in this region has one.

Many thanks
Andy

Simon Reeve

Re: Would like to try a baycruiser 23
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2013, 07:31 »
Andy, you are welcome to come and see Anam Cara at Rutland. This is the boat that was at Southampton last year, also some photos in the gallery from Rutland weekend in April.
Will probably next be there middle weekend in July and can confirm nearer the time.
Simon

andygordon

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2013, 19:52 »
I was at rutland sailing on monday and had a walk around your boat, just so you know she is fine. I would really be very intresting in having a look around her properly when your next there, please let me know when your planning to be over and i will try and get.
Many thanks
Andy

Simon Reeve

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2013, 07:17 »
Andy, I confirm we will be at Rutland tomorrow, Saturday, afternoon from about 12.30 onwards. You are very welcome to come over and have a sail if you are available.
Simon