Author Topic: Bay Raiders featured in Classic Boats Magazine March 2019  (Read 2569 times)

Sea Simon

Classic Boats Magazine March 2019.
"The magazine for the world's most beautiful boats" (their strap line). Illustrious company indeed!

Bay Raiders are featured in a full 1 page item, under the "Future Classics" topic.

That's got to be good for the "Class", I would think? So, well done to whomever secured the editorial/advertorial.

Very little added info for anyone who frequents this forum, or indeed who has seen the makers website. imo quite lazy journalism? Even some cut n paste I suspect?

However, interesting in that the article is there at all? And it's all very positive.
Although as a cynic I can't seem to recall any published boat review (at least of any boat that I was vaguely interested in) that was negative?

I could not recommend buying the £5 magazine for this article. I generally go for the very short term subscription deals, I think the last one was 3 issues for £10?
BRe # 52 - "Two Sisters"  2016. Plank sprit, conventional jib. Asym spinn. Coppercoat. Honda 5. SOLD Nov 2022....
...From Oct 22.
BC 26 #1001. "Two Sisters 2", 2013. Alloy spars, Bermudan Sloop; fixed twin spade rudders, Beta diesel saildrive. Lift keel with lead bulb. Coppercoat. Cornwall UK.