Author Topic: BC23 owners…..  (Read 3296 times)

MarkDarley

BC23 owners…..
« on: 22 Apr 2022, 21:23 »
I will be taking delivery of a Swallow Baycruiser 23 in a little under 2 months.

To you BC23 owners out there:
What do you wish you had thought of as a change and improvement before you took delivery of your boat?

Thanks
Mark
Mark Darley,
Wooden Swallow Bayraider 20 "Pippin" and Baycruiser 23, “Foxwhelp” in UK
GRP Swallow Bayraider 20 "Kelpie" in Northern California. Yes, I am a bit of a Swallow believer!

Rod Shiers

Re: BC23 owners…..
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2022, 10:51 »
Hi Mark, I think we met on the Dart a couple of years back. I have owned by BC23 Gracenote for four years and would be pleased to share my experience. May be contact me direct on rodneyshiers@gmail.com
Regards
Rod

Sea Simon

Re: BC23 owners…..
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2022, 11:24 »
I will be taking delivery of a Swallow Baycruiser 23 in a little under 2 months.

To you BC23 owners out there:
What do you wish you had thought of as a change and improvement before you took delivery of your boat?

Thanks
Mark

Mark, hoping to contact you for a chat about your new BC 23 please....can you pm me?
BRe # 52 - "Two Sisters"  2016. Plank sprit, conventional jib. Asym spinn. Coppercoat. Honda 5. SOLD Nov 2022....
...From Oct 22.
BC 26 #1001. "Two Sisters 2", 2013. Alloy spars, Bermudan Sloop; fixed twin spade rudders, Beta diesel saildrive. Lift keel with lead bulb. Coppercoat. Cornwall UK.