Author Topic: Looking for BR20 Spray Hood to use as a template in the USA  (Read 2725 times)

Timothy W

I would like to have a spray hood made but the cost will be much higher without a template. Does anyone in the USA have a spray hood for sale or one I could have a canvas shop local to you template for me? I looked into having one shipped from SY but the shipping cost and import paperwork are prohibitive.

MarkDarley

Where are you located? I have one in Northern California.
Mark Darley,
Wooden Swallow Bayraider 20 "Pippin" and Baycruiser 23, “Foxwhelp” in UK
GRP Swallow Bayraider 20 "Kelpie" in Northern California. Yes, I am a bit of a Swallow believer!

Timothy W

I am located in RI. If you have one for sale what is your price?  I would pay for shipping. If you are offering yours as a template I will find a sail maker close to you to copy it.

Timothy W

I can be reached at Timweiler@hiddentalentworks.com

Timothy W

Mark, are you still willing to let me use your spray hood as a template? If so please contact me. Thanks

MarkDarley

Timothy, not sure why I didn’t see this earlier.  Yes, I could mail it to you, but not until I leave for the UK in April as I am using it through the winter here in California.  Let me know if that can work for you.
Markdarley@mac.com
Mark Darley,
Wooden Swallow Bayraider 20 "Pippin" and Baycruiser 23, “Foxwhelp” in UK
GRP Swallow Bayraider 20 "Kelpie" in Northern California. Yes, I am a bit of a Swallow believer!