Author Topic: How to fill the time.  (Read 10066 times)

Llafurio

Re: How to fill the time.
« Reply #15 on: 02 Nov 2022, 05:57 »
While waiting, I have seen every Youtube video ever made about Swallow Boats/Yachts. ...

Have you found and watched all the "Dorestad Raid" clips yet? -Plenty Raider easter eggs in there.
Or, did you click through the 670+ boats already registered for the Semaine du Golfe du Morbihan 2023?
Ex various Drascombes, ex SeaRaider (WE) #1 "Craic", ex BR20 (GRE) "Llafurio", ex BR20 (GRP) "Tipsy", currently BRE (modified for open sea passages) "Homer", Drascombe Drifter "27" and Drascombe Drifter No. 31 "Amity". Homeport: Rossdohan

Graham W

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod
Re: How to fill the time.
« Reply #16 on: 06 Nov 2022, 16:54 »
And then there’s DCA President Roger Barnes’s YouTube channel featuring his dinghy cruises in France (where he now lives) and elsewhere https://www.youtube.com/c/RogerBarnesMusings/videos.  Several new videos have been posted in the past few months.

Reaching his destination is more important than doing it quickly.  A bit like the sailing equivalent of the ‘Slow Food’ movement.  I confess to nodding off during some of his videos, so relaxing are they to watch.  No bad thing in current less than relaxing circumstances.  And I always scroll back to where I started to fall asleep, in case I missed anything.
Graham
Gunter-rigged GRP BR20 #59 Turaco III