Author Topic: Craic Searaider for sale  (Read 2829 times)

Cappagh

Craic Searaider for sale
« on: 27 Mar 2023, 18:00 »
May I ask where the “Craic Searaider for Sale “ topic has sailed off to ?

An interesting topic but have been unable to access it since before Llafurios posting. Maybe am doing something wrong but I can read every other post on the forum.
BR20 , ex Devon Lugger, ex Cape Cutter19.

Ape Ears

Re: Craic Searaider for sale
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2023, 18:59 »
May I ask where the “Craic Searaider for Sale “ topic has sailed off to ?

An interesting topic but have been unable to access it since before Llafurios posting. Maybe am doing something wrong but I can read every other post on the forum.

Thank you for raising the issue. The gremlins have struck the post. I am not sure how or why as it was visible for a few days. Is it me ? Perhaps I should never have abandoned her and 'downgraded' to a new BRE.

I have requested the Forum Administrators assistance, and I am awaiting a response before reposting or adding photos again. Initial photos added to the post were rejected as the file sizes were too large.

There are many photos and videos on Swallow Yachts Instagram of Craic in action at various Swallow Events, on Sail Caledonia website , Kathy Mansfield's Yachting Photographic Website and many others.

Please contact me directly by direct message via this site if you require further details, or Matt Newland and Michelle at Swallow Yachts, where she is currently receiving more tlc in preparation for her prospective new owner.

Andrew
SeaRaider No1 'Craic'
BayRaider Expedition No123 'Apus' (Swift)