Author Topic: Events 2007  (Read 11262 times)

Claus Riepe

Events 2007
« on: 20 Nov 2006, 08:56 »
There are a few fine small boats events coming up in 2007, any other Swallowboaters attending?

1) Semaine du Golfe du Morbihan, May 14 - 20, www.semainedugolfe.asso.fr

2) Sail Caledonia, May 26 - June 2, www.sailcaledonia.org

3) Raid Finland, July, www.raidfinland.com

Claus

Matt Newland

Re: Events 2007
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2006, 08:03 »
Hello all,
Swallow Boats will be attending the Semaine do Golfe du Morbihan 2007 with their new BayRaider and also their Storm 17. Claus will also be there with his SeaRaider.
Am afraid we will probably not be doing Sail Caledonia this year, it is so close to the Beale Park Show, but look out for us there next year.

Another event that I am hoping you will be interested in is a Swallow Boats weekend, some time in July, held here on the river Teifi and out in Cardigan Bay. We have teamed up with the local boat club who have their own regatta that weekend, including a drascombe race. They are happy for us to join in and last year we had a few boats sailing. This year I thought it would be a good opportunity to encourage all owners of Swallow Boats (or drascombes, or any others!) to consider coming out to Wales for a weekend. There is a nearby campsite, or we can help you book B and B.
We can also show you round the new workshop, which will hopefully be completed by then, and anyone thinking of buying a boat will be especially welcome as they will be able to try most of our range.
We will probably organise a barbeque on the Saturday night and if anyone has further suggestions, we would be happy to hear them.
I will make a more formal announcement on this site as soon as I have a firm date from the sailing club.
I look forward to meeting you all
Best wishes,
Matt Newland

Brian Pearson

Re: Events 2007
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2006, 11:54 »
Hi Claus

had a look at the OGA trailer web site and could not see anything about a French trip. Do you have any contact details?