Author Topic: Bayraider Expedition #098 For Sale  (Read 9947 times)

ianmair

Bayraider Expedition #098 For Sale
« on: 21 Sep 2023, 13:06 »
After two summers of fantastic family sailing we have extremely reluctantly decided to sell with a view to upgrading (we have our eyes on a 26 but need to save a lot more!!)

Sail number 098, she is Silver Grey and fitted with all Lignia timber, giving her a Teak-effect finish throughout.

She has a late 2021 Honda 6HP fitted, which has had minimal use - as we keep her on the trailer and launch at QAB in Plymouth motoring time is circa 5-10 minutes each way to a point we can raise the main sail. The engine has an internal tank but is sold with a large tank piped through to the engine from the port locker.

We purchased a number of extras from Swallow during build:
* Rubbing Strip
* Full Cover PVC
* Flexiteek Seating
* Asymmetric ready with all fittings on Mast and coachroof fitted by Swallow in prep for a kite.
* UV strip on jib and mizzen
* Main sail cover (Over Boom, Dark Grey)
* Tiller Extension
* Stainless Boarding Ladder
* Spray Hood (Dark Grey)
* Canvas Bags (Wall Mounted Interior and Exterior Rope Pockets) (Dark Grey)
* Cabin Cushions (China Blue)
* White Ply headliner panels in cabin
* Braked Trailer inc lightboard, spare wheel and tie down straps
* 3m jointed oars (pair)
* Stainless Keel and Rudder Protection
* Hull Colour RAL 7001 Silver Grey
* 2-Colour Paint Scheme

Extras we have supplied/fitted and form part of the sale:
* Cover bag for Outboard
* Third tie-down strap
* Fuel tank
* Fenders
* Mooring Lines
* Life Belt

Although we have had a great couple of seasons we have not used her extensively and her condition reflects this. She is as close to factory condition as one can get for a 2 year old boat with casual use. She has served a noble purpose in getting our young kids into sailing (and putting the dog off it forever!!!) and as we now look to upgrade I write this advert with a heavy heart as she is a beautiful and practical boat (as all BR owners will no doubt testify).

We are asking £26,000, and this includes delivery on her trailer to anywhere in England and Wales with a deposit; (or further with discussion) or alternatively she is available to view at our home near Plymouth, Devon (PL19). UK sale only please.

I have attached a couple of pictures and more can be viewed on this shared Google Photos link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fSvefAy6dor4ZJdJ7

Please direct message me on the forum and I can provide contact details so we can talk further.

Thanks for your interest
Ian and Emily Mair
BRe 098 "Misty" lying Plymouth, Devon, UK

CanoeSailor

Re: Bayraider Expedition #098 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2023, 15:10 »
Fabulous vessel.....what would be the most convenient way to discuss....sent PM as well.
Many thanks, DES

Rggrundy

Re: Bayraider Expedition #098 For Sale
« Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2023, 20:43 »
Dear Ian and Emily
Perhaps a bit late to notice your advert, but ver yinterested. Please contact me
Best Wishes
Richard Grundy