Author Topic: Bayraider Exhibition No. 102 for sale  (Read 2632 times)

Dolanb

Bayraider Exhibition No. 102 for sale
« on: 05 Feb 2024, 17:31 »
I am selling my beautiful Bayraider Exhibition, sail number 102. This boat was built in 2021. It is in excellent condition throughout. Almost every optional extra was included at the time of ordering, also many additional items and features were added to the boat since it was delivered new in June 2021. The boat is named “Ciara Emily” after my daughter and granddaughter. It has been very well looked after since I bought it new, however I didn’t manage to sail it as much as I would have liked. This was mainly due to age related health issues which is not overly surprising for a 76 year old. For this reason, I have now very reluctantly decided to sell my beautiful boat to somebody who is physically more able to enjoy it fully. The boat is currently winterised at my home in Wexford town in Ireland where it can be viewed by prior arrangement. Please view the attachment for more details.

Sea Simon

As thanks for your very useful technical contribution re anchoring  the BRe.

GLWS!
BRe # 52 - "Two Sisters"  2016. Plank sprit, conventional jib. Asym spinn. Coppercoat. Honda 5. SOLD Nov 2022....
...From Oct 22.
BC 26 #1001. "Two Sisters 2", 2013. Alloy spars, Bermudan Sloop; fixed twin spade rudders, Beta diesel saildrive. Lift keel with lead bulb. Coppercoat. Cornwall UK.