Author Topic: BayCruiser 23 yawl rigged 2013 partially refit well equipped coming soon for sal  (Read 2442 times)

DE WITTE Jacques

BAYCRUISER 23
Coming soon for sale, Azzam, my  Bay Cruiser 23 model from 2013 - Length 6.99 m - Beam width 2.4 m - sailing dinghy 1.45 m low daggerboard / 0.30 m raised daggerboard allowing you to get as close as possible to the shores and of beacher. - yawl version
- Yamaha twin-cylinder well engine 8hp from 2012
Recent sails from VB Voiles Bassin 2020: - Battened main sail with lazyjack and lasybag - Jib protected by a  ag at anchor - code 0 Mylar - Code Zero and original mizzen (tapecul).
- spray hood

- Carbon mast, on new inox tabernacle, easily foldable alone, carbon boom, retractable carbon bowsprit.
- Navigation lights
- Chemical toilet
- 4 berths,
- upholstery redone in 2020 in clear blue
- GARMIN electronics 2020 - plotter 9-inch hybridtouch touchscreen GPS - weather vane and anemometer - depth sounder - speedometer - autopilot
- 2 winches
- New 100A battery
- Electric bilge pump
- rapid liquid ballast drain electric 12v pump with its own 12v battery
- 1 electric cooler fridge
- interior led lights, usb sockets, 12v sockets, 12/220v converter
- Power cable and shore charger - fenders
- 2 moorings (1 FOB 8kg)
- Foldable inox swimming ladder
- Sallelite trailer ptac 2000 kg (no problem to load the BR23 with its full ballast and someone on board if necessary , double axles, spare wheel, anti-theft device with two interchangeable removable trailer winches, one manual and the other electric with remote control. And an electric 12v jokey wheel.

-Unsinkable and self-righting sailboat with liquid ballast , guarantees of safety.
- Traditional look but performance under sail of a larger boat.

- Currently visible in France at the harbour of Arzal-Camoël at the mouth of the Vilaine near Vannes.

Price : 35000€ open to reasonable debate

Please contact me preferably through my email :
dewittejacques@gmail.com

Or wat’s app : +33633304475