Author Topic: "As New" Bayraider 20 for Sale  (Read 5284 times)

Chris Wyman

"As New" Bayraider 20 for Sale
« on: 15 Jul 2012, 16:51 »
An unexpected change in plan after I ordered my Bayraider 20 from Matt means that I have never had a chance to use it and I have reluctantly concluded that I am unlikely to be able to use it for some time.  I have, therefore, decided to offer it for sale in "as new" condition.  It has a blue hull with white rubbing strip and copper coat antifouling.  It comes highly specified with Tek Deck seating,  carbon mast, rubbing strip, asymmetric, spray hood, full and mooring covers, compass, high carbon top mast, oars, picnic table, boom/sail bag, toe straps and trailer.

This is a great opportunity to get on water this summer in an effectively new boat at a discount and without waiting for one to be built.  It cost me £22,400 in 2011 but I will accept £19,850.

I also have a Yamaha 6hp outboard for sale by separate negotiation.  It was bought for the Bayraider and has been used once on a different boat.

The boat is lying near Petersfield Hampshire.  If you are interested, contact me on bayraider@BTinternet.com now or call 01420 511306 at any time from 18th July.

I attach a photo of the boat on its trailer.  This is the best I have as it has never been in the water.

Chris

Chris Wyman

Re: "As New" Bayraider 20 for Sale
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2012, 12:16 »
This boat is now sold.  Thanks for all of the interest.

Chris