Author Topic: Swallowboats at Morbihan Week?  (Read 17242 times)

Craic

Swallowboats at Morbihan Week?
« on: 05 May 2007, 18:36 »
Hello Admin / Matt:

Have you an overview which boats / skippers will come to Morbihan, and into what flotillas?

SR 'Craic' will be in flot 2. We will arrive on Sunday, 13th., and will launch at either Port Blanc or Larmor Baden pier in the afternoon of the same day.
We have a full crew of four for all days, and will have five or six on the day of the Grand Parade, the more the merrier.

Claus

Matt Newland

Re: Swallowboats at Morbihan Week?
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2007, 08:19 »
Hello Claus,
I will be going to Morbihan with one of the guys who works with us, Jeff. We'll be towing our BayRaider there and at the moment there is only us two on board. If you are carrying 4-6 people you might start getting concerned about us beating you?! Will you bring your big sails?
We are supposed to be sailing in Flotilla 3 but I have no real idea where we are going at the moment, so I am hoping to follow Tim.
He will be taking our Storm 17 down, we are all booked on the same ferry so we should find our way there ok. I think he is flotilla 3 too.
Lastly I think the owner of our Cardigan Bay Lugger will also be there, all the way from Nottingham.
If anyone is down there and wants a sail in any of our boats, come and find me on board our BayRaider. Alternatively, send me an email before the end of this week and I will let you know my mobile number.
Best wishes,
Matt

Brian Pearson

Re: Swallowboats at Morbihan Week?
« Reply #2 on: 07 Jun 2007, 10:09 »
That picture with the black gennaker - great picture - Matt just looks so pleased with himself!!! a happy man.