Author Topic: "Black Swan" - the original epoxy ply Baycruiser 23 for sale  (Read 3918 times)

Nick Peters

The boat that started the BC23 model - she is a beauty with douglas fir laid decks, black hull and varnished transom.  Trailer, outboard, main and jib and asymmetric on bowsprit, plotter, etc full details and lots of pics now available. Offers invited against asking price of £27950 ono. Lying Northney Marina, Hayling Island. A serious opportunity to own a unique and stunning BC23.....Matt has given me chapter and verse on this boat from his CAD file to sailing in 2010!

Please email me if you are interested....nickpeters@swallowboats.com, or ring Nick on 07778 749569

Nick Peters

Quick update - she is rigged and ready for viewing at Northney Marina, Hayling Island. Black Swan is seriously for sale, as the owners are moving abroard.  Nick...07778 749569 or email nickpeters@swallowboats.com.

DE WITTE Jacques

Hi Nick

I'm already owning a BR20 for 6 years, in France. And she was my "impossible dream", my "Golden Fleece" !
But getting older, I would appreciate now a shelter and also a more capable cruising boat.
3 more feet seems to chalenge this.
Is your boat always for sale?

Kind regards
D'Jack

+33698943274 (pro & perso)

Tony

A 4 year old BC 23 for less than 28 grand?
....and she's the lighter epoxy/ply version....

Bargain!

I'd have her like a shot if I had the readies....er, and somewhere nearby better than a reservoir to sail her!

(New price on the Swallow Boats web site is just under £40,000 for the GRP version. )

Picture shows BayCruiser 23 (Sail number 003) at Beale Park

Jonathan Stuart

• Administrator
I understand from Nick Peters that Black Swan has been sold.
Jonathan

Ex - BayCruiser 26 #11 "Bagpuss"
Ex - BayRaider Expedition #3 "Mallory"