Author Topic: Anyone on the East Coast?  (Read 3470 times)

trevorjtaylor56

Anyone on the East Coast?
« on: 20 Sep 2014, 18:30 »
Hi

I am near the Walton Backwaters on the east coast and I'm thinking about buying a Storm 15 or 17.

I was wondering if anyone has a Swallow boat over this side of the country who might be willing to let me have a look at it to see if it is what I want?

Trevor

EDWIN DAVIES

Re: Anyone on the East Coast?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2014, 11:07 »
I have one (S17 with water ballast) that may be for sale, but I am near Gloucester!

Colin Morley

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2014, 20:02 »
Hi Trevor,

I live in Cambridge. I have a BayRaider 20 for nearly four years. At at the moment it is sitting on the drive. Last year I kept it at Titchmarsh marina for a few weeks and really enjoyed sailing the Backwaters and over to Harwich. You are most welcome to come and see it on dry land. I would love to take you for a sail but I am quite busy for the next month so it cant be soon. If you just want to talk it through please feel free to ring my mobile 07591647097.

best wishes
Colin
BR James Caird

trevorjtaylor56

« Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2014, 19:58 »
Thanks to Colin and Edwin for responding. I'm not good at geography but Gloucester is quite a long way from the East Coast!

I'd really like to get a look at a Storm 15. I am limited to 17' loa including bowsprit on the mooring I have, so realistically its a Storm 15.

Best regards

T