Author Topic: Yuasa lead acid batteries, CTEK charger for sale  (Read 2373 times)

Graham W

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod
The grand clear-out continues....

I have converted to LiFePO4 batteries, so my lead acid ones and their charger are now surplus to requirements.  Photo below.

I have:
2 x Yuasa NP17-12 sealed valve-regulated lead acid batteries.  12V 7Ah, weighs 2.6kg.  This was the original small standard battery for BR20's, so if you have one of these, get yourself a spare (or two).  Originally about £12 each, FTAGH*
2 x Yuasa NP18-12B sealed valve-regulated lead acid batteries. 12V 17.2Ah, weighs 6.2kg.  I upgraded to this much bigger battery, which being tall and thin still sits comfortably ahead of the BR20 centreboard without getting in the way.  One of them has a CTEK connector lead.  Originally cost about £35 each, I would accept £10 ono
1 x CTEK XS800 lead acid battery charger.  Has the CTEK connector that matches the one on the big battery above.  Original cost about £45, I would be happy with £15.

If you are interested, contact me by pm or (less reliably) by email: graham dot wickenden at btopenworld dot com.

* Free to a good home
Graham
Gunter-rigged GRP BR20 #59 Turaco III

Graham W

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod
Re: Yuasa lead acid batteries, CTEK charger for sale
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2015, 16:31 »
The two big batteries and the charger are now reserved.

The little ones are still available.
Graham

Graham W

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod
Re: Yuasa lead acid batteries, CTEK charger for sale
« Reply #2 on: 08 Apr 2015, 22:01 »
The little batteries have now gone too.
Graham