Author Topic: BayCruiser 20 sale deferred  (Read 2834 times)

forthsailing

BayCruiser 20 sale deferred
« on: 02 Oct 2020, 09:51 »
My BayCruiser 20 is no longer for sale.  At least not this year.  I have decided to keep here for another season.

I am now sailing on a river estuary and have decided to downsize to a day-sailer after 5 years with Cory Louise.  I no longer have need of a cabin.

Anybody following the Swallow Yachts range will know that the BayCruiser 20 is a proper cabin cruiser with lovely traditional lines.  She is build number 3 in 2010 and was a higher spec build with TackTic wireless instruments, LED nav lights, shore and solar power, copper  coating and fully laid decks.  Completely restored by Swallow Yachts in 2006.  Very good condition with a nearly new 6HP engine.

If looking at the Swallow Yacht's site for the BayCruiser 20 and checking the gallery, a number of the pictures there are of Cory Louise.  Notably the internal pictures and the foredeck with the wooden laid decking.

If interested contact me for a full spec with pictures or to view.

Chris Thornton

Re: BayCruiser 20 coming up for sale
« Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2020, 17:39 »
I would be very interested in your BayCruiser 20 when it becomes available.  My tel number is 07836728507.  I sail on the south coast.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Neals

Re: BayCruiser 20 coming up for sale
« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2020, 19:45 »
Adrian was kind enough to take my wife and I out in Cory Louise this Thursday on the Deben, only an hour from our home.  I'm a dinghy sailor with a dream of getting my wife interested in coastal cruising ready for retirement.  Having sailed a BR20 at my dinghy club I'd settled on the BC20 as an ideal solution.  Unfortunately it wasn't to be and my wife didn't enjoy the experience.  However, I can vouch that, although 10 years old, Cory Louise is in excellent condition (I'll try to add photos to this post if I can) and highly spec'd with wooden decking, TackTick wireless instruments, auto-helm, 12v electrics and solar power.  The Tomatsu outboard ran smoothly and was easy to operate with front facing controls.  She will make a fine companion for a new owner.

Christoph Donker

Re: BayCruiser 20 for sale
« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2020, 14:31 »
Hey there,

I'm interested in your boat. Can I please get more information and some photos?

Thanks,
Christoph

jonno

Re: BayCruiser 20 may be for sale
« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2020, 11:54 »
Hi Adrian

I've sent you a personal message via this forum.

John

steve L

Re: BayCruiser 20 may be for sale
« Reply #5 on: 28 Dec 2020, 19:40 »
Good evening is your Bay Cruiser still for sale. I’m based at Shotley Marina and would love to view your boat if possible.

Many Thanks

Steve