Author Topic: Crew offer: Swallow Events 20th-24th Sep 2021  (Read 2846 times)

MarWer

Crew offer: Swallow Events 20th-24th Sep 2021
« on: 15 Jul 2021, 21:32 »
Dear owners,

I would like to participate the Swallow Raid at Chichester Harbour. My only problem is: I do not own a Swallow yacht.

Is there anybody who needs crew to participate? Maybe there is somebody who is kind enough and willing to sail with me. I rather sail and help then just being a passenger...
I don‘t want to be picky, but I love to sail on a BC23, because I am considering to purchase one. (It is nothing against other boats, the BC23 simply matches our needs).

I like to fill up by bagpack with some German beer, wine or whatever and off course we can share the entry cost for the boat.

Due to changing Covid-19 restrictions in Germany, I cannot be as reliable as I would like to. At least I got my second shot today :-).

Thank you in advance!
Markus

TimLM

Re: Crew offer: Swallow Events 20th-24th Sep 2021
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2021, 09:48 »
Hi Markus,
I usually sail on my own but if you would like a ride you would be most welcome. I am happy for others to take over and sail Papagena with me as crew. If you don't get an offer to crew on a 23 you might be able to double up on a couple of days.
Any way over to you, Tim
Tim Le Mare
BRe 064 Gaff Cutter Ketch
Papagena

MarWer

Re: Crew offer: Swallow Events 20th-24th Sep 2021
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jul 2021, 16:28 »
Tim,
Thank you very much for your kind offer! I hope your post encourages the one or other BC23 crew to give me a lift for a day (instead of the hole raid).

I like to come back to your invitation, however let’s see first how this develops…

Thanks again,
Markus

MarWer

BC 23 Ride @ Swallow Raid 20th-24th Sep 2021
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2021, 15:14 »
Dear BC 23 crews,

Are there any BC 23 crews who like to sail with me for one day at the raid?

Sorry for self-inviteing again.
I fully understand that this event is about your joy and not a sales event. That is exactly the reasons why I am posting here. I like to meet people, sail together, enjoy the days and get some own experiance on top.

Thanks again,
Markus