Author Topic: Storm Petrel for sale  (Read 9515 times)

Bryn Weightman

Storm Petrel for sale
« on: 03 Mar 2010, 00:19 »
It looks as if business commitments are going to come in the way of my sailing activities this year so I have very reluctantly decided to sell my beautiful Storm Petrel.  She was finished in June of 2009 to quite a high standard and has only been sailed about half a dozen times.  She comes complete with a very good trailer and a P & B cover made for her in October. She is ready to sail, but obviously would need minor maintenance after the winter.  I am looking for £2250 or thereabouts for her.  Anyone interested, initially please contact me through this forum.

Geoff Probert

Re: Storm Petrel for sale
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2010, 12:36 »
Hi Bryn,
I would be interested in your Storm petrel.  You can contact me on 01491 577220 or 0779 5382453.
Cheers
Geoff
It looks as if business commitments are going to come in the way of my sailing activities this year so I have very reluctantly decided to sell my beautiful Storm Petrel.  She was finished in June of 2009 to quite a high standard and has only been sailed about half
It looks as if business commitments are going to come in the way of my sailing activities this year so I have very reluctantly decided to sell my beautiful Storm Petrel.  She was finished in June of 2009 to quite a high standard and has only been sailed about half a dozen times.  She comes complete with a very good trailer and a P & B cover made for her in October. She is ready to sail, but obviously would need minor maintenance after the winter.  I am looking for £2250 or thereabouts for her.  Anyone interested, initially please contact me through this forum.
a dozen times.  She comes complete with a very good trailer and a P & B cover made for her in October. She is ready to sail, but obviously would need minor maintenance after the winter.  I am looking for £2250 or thereabouts for her.  Anyone interested, initially please contact me through this forum.

Martin Read

« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2010, 11:33 »
Hi Bryn,
I am also interested.
regards
Martin Read - 029 20258789

david robjant

« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2010, 21:54 »
This is to express my interest.  Since I'd want to take a look at the boat, do please let me know roughly what part of the world you are in.

07866317053 David, Pembrokeshire