Author Topic: Mehefin enquiry  (Read 10465 times)

Mehefin

Mehefin enquiry
« on: 13 Feb 2011, 18:41 »
Hello, I've registered my Bayraider 20, Mehefin,for the Morbihan this year and I'm anxious to find some more details about the structure of the event. I've been waiting for details to no avail. I know the area quite well and would welcome any contact. My email is gerwyn.june@btinternet.com If somebody would put me out of my misery I would be grateful.

Tony

Re: Mehefin enquiry
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2011, 22:28 »
Dont worry, Mehefin.
I am willing to bet that you have had your Pack from the Organisation by now. If not I will photocopy mine for you. It contains stuff like the routes, stopovers, times of departure and  accommodation details.
On registration at our designated slipway you will get further information such as tide tables, a few freebies in a nice little shoulder bag and REALLY important stuff like where and when the Flotilla knees-up is going to be held.
It has always been a very well organised event...National TV and all that....so no one is allowed to get lost or go hungry!

Mehefin

Re: Mehefin enquiry
« Reply #2 on: 02 Mar 2011, 19:09 »
Thank you Tony, for your reassurance, As you said, I have received the booking forms. Look forward to meeting you there. Gerwyn