Author Topic: BayRaider Expedition  (Read 13228 times)

Craic

BayRaider Expedition
« on: 03 Jun 2011, 21:54 »
>>We will also be on hand to discuss our latest design, the BayRaider Expedition, which is a BayRaider 20 with a cuddy-cabin on top.

Bill Rollo

Re: BayRaider Expedition
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jun 2011, 20:28 »
>>We will also be on hand to discuss our latest design, the BayRaider Expedition, which is a BayRaider 20 with a cuddy-cabin on top.
Claus
in what way will this be different from a Baycruiser 20 and what advantages would it have - cost and weight?
Best wishes
Bill Rollo

Craic

« Reply #2 on: 06 Jun 2011, 00:02 »
Hi Bill,
I had found that above sentence somewhat hidden in the news section, in the message about Beale Park Show. I am sure there will be a lot of questions regarding this new boat as it has not even been seen before in the 'On the drawing board' section.
Probably not up to me to answer your questions.
What I heard in the meantime is that this will be a boat in the same bracket as the Drascombe Coaster, and will be priced likewise, with waterballast BTW. Enjoy.

Bill Rollo

« Reply #3 on: 06 Jun 2011, 09:25 »
Hi Bill,
I had found that above sentence somewhat hidden in the news section, in the message about Beale Park Show. I am sure there will be a lot of questions regarding this new boat as it has not even been seen before in the 'On the drawing board' section.
Probably not up to me to answer your questions.
What I heard in the meantime is that this will be a boat in the same bracket as the Drascombe Coaster, and will be priced likewise, with waterballast BTW. Enjoy.

Claus

Many thanks.Have now found the Beale Park reference which explains where the quote came from and who the 'we' in 'we will be on hand to discuss our latest design' is! Will  try to get there as the design might just hit the spot for what I am looking for.

Best wishes

Bill

Jonathan Stuart

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2011, 15:44 »
For anyone interested in the BayRaider Expedition, there are nice drawings of it in this month's editions of Watercraft and Practical Boat Owner.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Ex - BayCruiser 26 #11 "Bagpuss"
Ex - BayRaider Expedition #3 "Mallory"

Ian Cowie

« Reply #5 on: 06 Oct 2011, 14:56 »
Pictures and Discussion on this french website

http://www.nauticaltrek.com/12633-presentation-du-bayraider-20-expedition

Ian Cowie

Tony

« Reply #6 on: 07 Oct 2011, 13:16 »
Re- BayRaider Expedition.

Thanks for the link, Ian. Now even more inclined to take a hammer to my Piggy Bank.

Any offers for "Four Sisters" ? (Har, Har!)