Author Topic: Bayraider 20 No.3 for sale  (Read 5022 times)

Guy Briselden

Bayraider 20 No.3 for sale
« on: 30 May 2012, 11:21 »
I am reluctantly putting my Bayraider 20 (No.3) up for sale due to lack of time to sail her (too much time spent taking daughter round the country with her pony!):

Epoxy ply lightweight 330kg version (100kg lighter than GRP) now £17k new from Swallowboats for the basic boat. Fantastic, fast, safe boat easily handled single handed or with room for all the family.

Dark blue hull, light cream decks, cream sails, dark blue spray hood.
Round mast, rubbing strakes, permateak seats, compass, anti-fouling, hole in bow for asymmetric pole, etc.
Yamaha 4hp 4-stroke outboard, trailer was supplied new with boat.
Garmin GPS/Fishfinder - little used and probably needs new battery.

Lightly used and stored under cover except when on the water for 3-4 weeks a year. Excellent condition, to bring back to "showroom" condition she would only need a touch up on a couple of marks on the paint, e.g. where the club boom has marked the deck and where the outboard has caught in its compartment when being brought up.

Currently can be seen at Rock Marine in Cornwall (who have stored and maintained her for me) but I will be sending back to Matt to sell for me if no takers in a couple of weeks.

£14,500 ono.

Guy.

Email: guy dot briselden at me dot com
or Mob: 07768 814222

Guy Briselden

Re: Bayraider 20 No.3 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2012, 08:56 »
Not sold yet - now open to offers.

Guy Briselden

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2012, 07:41 »
Boat now back with Matt at Swallowboats. If you are interested please give him a call. Guy.

Guy Briselden

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2012, 17:28 »
Boat now sold - thank you.