Swallow Yachts Forum > General Discussion

Contributing to the web site

<< < (12/14) > >>

Ray S:
Hi Jonathan,

I've submitted an update to the library article on the Epropulsion Spirit - so could you check it out and hopefully release it?

Many thanks
Ray S BRe 047 Whimbrel

Jonathan Stuart:
Hi Ray,

Sorry, once again I hadn't received an email letting me know this approval was needed. I have approved your update. Would you please check that you can now see your changes?

I have just upgraded the plugin that manages the approval process for these updates so hopefully that will improve the process. At some stage I also want to look at security permissions but on this site that is more complex than a normal Wordpress site and I need toremind myself of what we did and why! I don't see why someone who has created a page shouldn't then edit it without needing approval so I will see if we can configure that.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Ray S:
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for approving the update which looks fine.  As you say, it would be handy to be able to make updates occasionally without having to disturb you each time.

Thanks also for all your work managing the site. 

Ray

Jonathan Stuart:
No problem and don't worry about disturbing me - it's a quick job to approve these updates and it reminds me to change the website security.

Jonathan

Ray S:
Sorry, one more update to the Eprop library report after an error was pointed out.
Thanks
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version