Swallow Yachts Forum > General Discussion

Contributing to the web site

<< < (13/14) > >>

jonno:
Jonathan and others

On this association website, I note we are classified according to our contributions  –  junior, senior members and so on.

One of the associates is approaching 2000 entries!  ‘Hero’ hardly does it for such effort.  Do you think there should be an additional category for this extraordinary milestone?  What should this superior category be called?

John

Martijn:
Super-hero would be the most logical next step.
Personally I would propose demi-god, higher up the ladder but still some room for progress. ;)

Graham W:
Obsessive-compulsive?  I’m alarmed to see that in the past 10 years I’ve spent the equivalent of three working months logged in to the forum.

Jonathan Stuart:
I have added the Super Hero (1000 posts) and Demigod (2000 posts) groups, although Graham is so far adhead that we don't have any Super Heros. Here are the new groups, including the required number of posts and the number of members within each group. Perhaps the bar should be lower for Super Hero because there are super heros in this forum but I quickly started over-thinking this so stopped here.

StatusPost CountMembersNewbie0640Jr. Member2137Full Member5157Sr. Member1009Hero Member20014Super Hero10000Demigod20001

Martijn:
Congrats with your promotion Graham 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version