Author Topic: Teifi Skiff, trailer and double set of oars for sale  (Read 3616 times)

Brian Pearson

I was fortunate to be able to buy a Teifi Skiff last year. With some tlc she came up wonderfully, a testament to her original build quality. I also stripped and re-varnished the original oars which came with her. The galvanised trailer was good, but need new suspension, hubs and wheels, so she has a fully working trailer as well.

After completing the work, I looked forward to some fun rowing her this summer. However I have been having a lot of work done on my back, and the first x-rays taken found out the cause of my problems, it seems I broke my back, or at least a vertebrae, when I was 17 and never knew, I was hurting in lots of other places at the time after a motorcycle accident.

So, I am banned for rowing right now, and have rather lost hope of really enjoying rowing at all. So, I would like the Teifi Skiff to go to a new home where she can be fully utilised and enjoyed. The design is a rather successful one, winning the Great River Race a number of times, and very highly regarded by a expert rower who writes about these things.

We are based in the New Forest if you would like to see her. Please PM if you would like more pictures or info.

Price will be very reasonable to a new home.

Brian

Brian Pearson

Re: Teifi Skiff, trailer and double set of oars for sale
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2013, 12:25 »
Now sold and on it's way to Scotland.