Author Topic: Parker 285 HS Cruiser/racer which is now sadly For Sale  (Read 3629 times)

Andy Dingle

Very reluctant sale of my other boat, a beautiful Parker 285 HS Lift Keel yacht (hull/sail No. 67). These boats rarely come on the market.
Unfortunately ever increasing time working abroad forces this sale.

In extremely good condition with lots of accessories. (Please contact for full list).
Fully battened main, furling genoa, cruising chute, blade jib all in very good condition. Lazy jacks and main stacker. Spray hood.

Electronic Lifting Keel enables her to sail either extremely fast in open water or gently explore up creeks etc. Keel winch wire replaced 2011.
Yanmar 21 hp with fixed 3 blade prop driven through flexi drive shaft gives exceptional power when required. Manual anchor windlass.
2 x 110 aph batteries with solar charging back up to upgraded alternator.Engine has enhanced access for service and routine checks.

Saloon with separate forpeak cabin. Separate heads with holding tank. Pressurised hot water to galley and heads.
Fold down chart table with Garmin chartplotter, all linked to DSC VHF and autohelm.
NASA Clipper wind, depth, gps repeater to cockpit

This is an exceptional boat, built by Bill Parker at Kirton Lincolnshire in 2005, there are few other makes of yacht that comes near the performance, quality and flexibility of the Parker Lift Keel yachts. (Not even Swallow Boats!). One other owner before me and she has been well looked after.
Marina based for past three years.

She comes with a full size cradle allowing dry storage on the hard with the keel fully extended.

Excellent 2010 survey available on request (pdf format so I can email it you).
Loads of additional photographs and inventory on request.
Very active Owners Association with local reps all around the country.

Currently laying Titchmarsh Marina, Walton on the Naze. Essex

Asking £43,000

Regards

Andy Dingle

andydingle AT hotmail DOT com
01507 466050 (preferable)
07968 729530