Author Topic: BayRaider for sale  (Read 3300 times)

ianrichards121

BayRaider for sale
« on: 15 Jul 2013, 20:07 »
Reluctantly selling my beautiful BayRaider 20.

This is my second boat from Swallow Boats, a lovely little Storm Petrel being my first, but sadly my BayRaider has only been used THREE times since I bought her in 2008!

Despite my best efforts (I even named the boat after her), my wife just isn't a sailor and I've got distracted by classic motorcycles. So the time has come for me to face reality and pass her on to someone else who will appreciate her more, the boat that is, not the wife! :)

In the 5 years I've had the boat she has always been dry stored and is consequently in excellent condition.

A great boat to sail either single handed or with the family.

When I ordered the boat from Matt she was built to the top specification available.

Epoxy ply lightweight 330kg version.
Black hull with ivory decks and red sails, black asymmetric spinnaker  and black spray hood
Wooden round mast, carbon fibre top mast, mizzen mast and asymmetric pole, rubbing strakes, Permateak (I think) seats, compass, Garmin 550s GPS/Fishfinder.
Other extras include, sail cover rowing seat, extra pair of rowlocks (4 in total), 2 pairs oars, 2 rod holders, Danforth anchor warp & chain, fenders
Bamber trailer
4 stroke Honda 2 hp engine.

Currently dry stored in Callington, East Cornwall

Price £14,250

For any further information please contact:

Ian Richards

ian@ian-richards.com
Please DO NOT use the reply function on the forum as this goes to my old gmail account that I hardly ever check and I cannot see how to change it.

Mobile: 07771523505
Landline: 01579 382785

More info and pictures (soon) at www.patreavy.co.uk/bayraider