Swallow Yachts produces high quality boats and yachts that combine traditional styling, innovative design and modern performance. This site provides information about their designs and a forum for those interested in Swallow Yachts’ craft.
LATEST WEBSITE UPDATES
- BayRaider Cockpit Locker Seals -
- Storm 17 -
- Coniston 2017 -
- Trailer Adjustment for Straight Recovery -
- SeaRaider “Craic” wins Sail Caledonia 2017 - Well done to Andrew, Graham and John, who sailed Andrew’s SeaRaider, “Craic”, to overall victory in this year’s Sail Caledonia. It was another fantastic week with generally good weather as the boats sailed and rowed from Fort William to Inverness …
- BayRaiders’ Circumnavigation of Mull - Two BR20s and a BRe spend a week circumnavigating the island of Mull off Scotland's west coast.
- A Day Return from Studland to Wareham - Michael Rogers sails his Trouper from Studland to Wareham and back in a day
- 2016 Swallow Brochures - Copies of the 2016 Swallow Yachts brochures.
- Two Weeks Around Jura, July 2015 - Bill Rollo describes two weeks' cruising the west coast of Scotland in his BayRaider 20
- Dorset Coast Cruise - A weekend cruise along the Dorset coast in a BRe from Weymouth to Wareham
Latest forum posts