Swallow Yachts produces high quality boats and yachts that combine traditional styling, innovative design and modern performance. This site provides information about their designs and a forum for those interested in Swallow Yachts’ craft.
LATEST WEBSITE UPDATES
- SeaRaider “Craic” wins Sail Caledonia 2017 - Well done to Andrew, Graham and John, who sailed Andrew’s SeaRaider, “Craic”, to overall victory in this year’s Sail Caledonia. It was another fantastic week with generally good weather as the boats sailed and rowed from Fort William to Inverness …
- BayRaiders’ Circumnavigation of Mull - Two BR20s and a BRe spend a week circumnavigating the island of Mull off Scotland's west coast.
- A Day Return from Studland to Wareham - Michael Rogers sails his Trouper from Studland to Wareham and back in a day
- 2016 Swallow Brochures - Copies of the 2016 Swallow Yachts brochures.
- Two Weeks Around Jura, July 2015 - Bill Rollo describes two weeks' cruising the west coast of Scotland in his BayRaider 20
- Dorset Coast Cruise - A weekend cruise along the Dorset coast in a BRe from Weymouth to Wareham
- Rudder Rope Replacement - Swallow Boats have produced instructions for replacing their rudder ropes ...
- Morbihan at last! - Exploring the Golfe du Morbihan by boat has long been on our list ...
- The Physics of Water Ballast - Nick Newland recently wrote an informative article on water ballast for Water Craft magazine ...
- Blog: “Amy Eleanor” (and the dangerous brothers) The whole shebang - There's a new Swallow Boats blog: "Amy Eleanor" ...
Latest forum posts