Swallow Yachts produces high quality boats and yachts that combine traditional styling, innovative design and modern performance. This site provides information about their designs and a forum for those interested in Swallow Yachts’ craft.
LATEST WEBSITE UPDATES
- BR20 Askari in Norway - Bill Rollo and Matthew Peacock. An account of Askari’s voyage up the Helgeland coast from Bronnøysund to Bodø 4th-21st Aug 2019. After our 2018 venture up the West Coast of Sweden a further expedition to Northern Norway in 2019 was …
- Scandinavian Cruise Roskilde to Oslo 2018 - Write-up of a Scandinavian cruise from Roskilde in Denmark to Oslo in Norway during the summer of 2018
- A Lone Swallow - BayRaider Expedition “Escape” at the Morston Regatta
- Ullswater - Guide to sailing on Ullswater
- BayRaider Cockpit Locker Seals - Swallow Yachts' guide to updating locker seals on the BayRaiders and BayRaider Expeditions
- Storm 17 - A Storm 17 information site.
- Coniston 2017 - Report of Swallow rally at Coniston Water
- Trailer Adjustment for Straight Recovery - How to adjust a trailer where the boat doesn't recover straight
- SeaRaider “Craic” wins Sail Caledonia 2017 - Well done to Andrew, Graham and John, who sailed Andrew’s SeaRaider, “Craic”, to overall victory in this year’s Sail Caledonia. It was another fantastic week with generally good weather as the boats sailed and rowed from Fort William to Inverness …
- BayRaiders’ Circumnavigation of Mull - Two BR20s and a BRe spend a week circumnavigating the island of Mull off Scotland's west coast.
Latest forum posts